Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD Screen for PIC16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 009

I need an LCD screen to work with my PIC16F84A... What should I get? And do I need some extrenal components to make it work???

Agent 009 said:
I need an LCD screen to work with my PIC16F84A... What should I get? And do I need some extrenal components to make it work???

You should get an LCD text module, standard interface and simple to use - check my tutorials!.

Nigel's tutorials are very helpful :D

just pass by my store and i ll give u the appropriate one hehhhehhe, just kidding :wink:

nisrine said:
just pass by my store and i ll give u the appropriate one hehhhehhe, just kidding :wink:

As you don't have your location filled in, it would be VERY difficult to 'pass by' - or indeed, even know if we had? :lol:

Lol , i thought advertising is forbidden in the forum :oops:
That's why i dind't mention the location :) I hate being banned :cry:
hehhehhe

nisrine said:
Lol , i thought advertising is forbidden in the forum :oops:
That's why i dind't mention the location :) I hate being banned :cry:
hehhehhe

A great many questions asked here are location specific, particularly in regard to legal issues and component availability, which is why it makes sense to enter your location (at least the country!) in your profile.

I see no relation whatsoever between advertising and mentioning your country?, I have my location filled in (as do many users), and it's never been suggested I'm advertising anything (not that I could, as I don't sell things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back