Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCR Circuits????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lskywalker

Ima student in high school and recently i picked up an electronics book and read it from cover to cover. introductions to dc/ac. before i move on (to move advanced stuff) i wanted to have a better understanding of LCR circuits and pretty much how cross over networks work. ( i know about filters, integrators...). i was wondering if you guys new some websites where they show schematics of cross over networks and describe them in a little more detail. THANKSSSSS!!!!

Have you learnt calculus?

LCR circuits lead to second order differential equations assuming there is only one L and one C. If another L or C is introduced, it becomes a third order DE, etc.

ljcox said:
Have you learnt calculus?

LCR circuits lead to second order differential equations assuming there is only one L and one C. If another L or C is introduced, it becomes a third order DE, etc.
No but im willing to... LOL... Wbsites...

It sounds like you're eager to learn so I think you might get something useful out of this book ... if you're interested in fully understanding how LRC circuits work you first need to know some calculus. A good book that has nothing to do with electronics but can give you a good introduction to calculus without the boring/ confusing nature of a textbook is "Calculus made easy" by Silvanus P. Thompson. I wish I head read this book when I was in high school. It's a light but thorough introduction to calculus, which will ultimately by the basis of almost everything you do in electronics if you decide to take it further and become an engineer. Good luck, it's nice to see someone that's interested in reading and learning without being forced to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back