Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED display for DC power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdur Rehman

hello
i am new at electronics, i have made the 12V regulated DC power supply. now i want to maki a display for it , like if one volt is coming 1 LED glows if 2 volts are coming 2 LED's glows and so on.
some one said to use LM339 but i am not sure so can you help me Probably by circuit diagram :)

You can buy a **broken link removed**.

Last edited:
If your instructor will not let you use the LM3914, here is something I came up with years ago. I needed a non-linear step progression to light each successive LED, so I had to tailor the resistor values to be other than linear steps.

Attachments

• FlapIindicator.jpg
    FlapIindicator.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 134
  • FlapIndicatorW.jpg
    FlapIndicatorW.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips