Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led display with delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKGOPINATH

hai..everyone

I want to make an elctronic display using leds for displaying my shop name ....for ex..CAMERA SCAN.

I want the letters arranged using red,green and blue leds for each letter.

When first letter blinks red the second shud be blue ,third green,fourth combination of red and blue....so on.....at a single time.After a delay again the process shud start wuth the first letter with a different colour and so on..

please some one inform as to which led swith rating shud be used for a good brightness..

I want to do it with PIC microcontroller 16f877

I have doubts regarding driving the output from a single pic o/p to lit a no: of leds for ex...about 400 leds from a single o/p.....
is it possible....?

what drivers shud i use ...?

Suppose I am using a dmux to get the required combination of outputs...according to the inputs from pic den

how shud i drive a single o/p from dmux to lit about 400 -500 leds.from a single channel.

please some one help if you have understood my problem.....as I am a beginner to this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back