Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED glowsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

black mamba

I'm trying to make something like the glowsticks in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMda99pRgFI. My idea is to get normal chemical glowsticks and empty out the chemicals. Then I'll put in an LED bulb and have a switch. I have no experience with this though. Is a 5mm bulb too small? I was thinking of using one 5000mcd purple LED for one stick and one 5000mc yellow LED for the other one.

**broken link removed**

I have a basic idea of what I could do. I was thinking I could first connect the switch batteries and bulb together and cut a hole in one side of the glowstick. I just don't know how to connect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back