Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Matrix and 16F876 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

OY2L

Finaly finished my LED Matrix board and 16F876 board after a little bit hard soldering job:D

Attachments

• 160-6025_IMG.JPG
    160-6025_IMG.JPG
    627 KB · Views: 3,731
  • 160-6026_IMG.JPG
    160-6026_IMG.JPG
    579.5 KB · Views: 2,122
Thanks Nigel, Yes and i did the LED matrix board over 2 or 3 weeks, all the track cuts the first day, some wirelinks one day and some another day and so on, and finaly all the led's the last two days. I have also built the one mainboard, one IRboard, keypad board, LCD board, Switch board and LED board,so far.

Nice work, I used the same technique which you do by adding jumpers on top of the vero board other than making messy in the underneath of the board.

I do this when I don’t have money to buy matrixes. I like home built led matrixes other than ready made ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back