Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG 32LC56-ZC service data please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingaz

Hi guys,

I have been asked to repair the power supply board in the above tv (for my brother). Inspecting the board reveals a non-polarised capacitor has been broken off the board. The legs are still present, but no capacitor. It is labelled "C712"

Does anyone have service data for this (ie. Capacitor type and value) I'm sure it's non-polarised because of the symbol on the board. It's in the high voltage section of the board.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

I have found the service manual and downloaded it.

My problem is that the replacement parts are listed, but I assume this is for the main board only, as the part numbers I have compared do not match.

Any help please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back