Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

library book finder

library book finder is possible with the use of RFID or FM.

• RFID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FM

• ANY OTHER TECHNIQUE

• DONT KNOW/ NOT POSSIBLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

naga9711

hi!! i m nagendra kumar.using library became very difficult for me while exams.i was not getting the books at there correct places or cell.i got an idea to make arrangement to show the correct positions of books in library as shelf no,or visualized position of books.
i have an idea to use RFID or any FM technique to locate the book position with a unique serial no to each book in library.if any one wants to about the correct position he may use the book title or author detail or the unique serial no to the computer in library and get the position of book.for this i need one software part and one hardware part.

hardware part:
hardware part will send the data or asked to locate it self with the use of various base receivers / transmitters.every book will have the magnetic strip or any frequency transmitter/receiver.

software part:
the received signal will be fed to the computer and computer will decode the position of book with the reference of base receiver/transmitter identification.

Any help would be really appreciated...thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back