line tracer

Status
Not open for further replies.

amty99

hello,
i need help for building a black line tracer for competition purpose .since im new to this field,so i would like u to tell me all the hardware requirements nd the circiut diagram of it.

Yeah, david cook's book is pretty good, I've read it, It tells you how to do everything, and I mean everything. The casing, the soldering, wiring, chassis, and of course electronics. He doesnt use a microcontroller though, he does it with hardwired logic, which isn't my style, but its effective enough. If you want to be cheap about it, that book is in a few libraries, actually the reason I've read it is because it was one of my libraries few books on robotics when I was just getting started.

I guess line follower robot are well designed now a days. There are millions i mean billions of them all over the world.
I recommend getting a robotic kit for line follower and testing it out.

It will save you time and give you an early idea how the robot look like and the expected challenges.

This will give you early advantage on how to modify and improve your design at an early stage.

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…