Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Link multisim and mikroC

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojan89

I am new to both multisim and mikroC. Multisim has a few MCU modules which allow to simulate micro controllers. Now what I would like to know is whether I can write a program in mikroC(because its more user friendly and has more documentation) and then use the program on multisim( because I would like to see the program in action)

As always thanks in advance

It's better to use Proteus with microC, instead of Multisim. Because proteus has large collection of uC interfacing ICs.

I has way more, but if you have already bought multisim then stick with it, proteus is very expensive. I use it in my university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back