Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linking bar graphs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunghole

hi, i need to know if there is anyway to link bar graphs together to form a led analogue meter for a speedometer. Is it possible to use a LM3914M?

ta.

i had a small bar graph meter i already built as a battery monitor so i didn't get a datasheet. is there an links to datasheets?

ta

bunghole said:
i had a small bar graph meter i already built as a battery monitor so i didn't get a datasheet. is there an links to datasheets?

ta

hi,
I use www.datasheetarchive.com

Type in the part number in the search box then click on 'pdf' to download.

Google for 'charlieplexing' it is good for twenty LED's and draws far less current, and you have a much better choice of display style. Microchip had this in their Tips-n-Tricks about 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back