lizard detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
therapy...lol.lizards r not cute.they r disgusting creepy slimy animals i can't stand with various colour combinations on their body.yuck.
anyways...i guess no lizard detector is reliable and not easy to build in the first place.but there must be a way. :roll:

A trifield meter works fine for lizards. Just wave it around and when the needle peaks, you've got hidden lizards around. Little known fact.

Lizards are far more harmful than people know... 90% of people with cancer were in close proximity to lizards or near places where lizards frequent in the time prior to developing cancer. The awful stuff they wisper in your ears, telling you to do bad things. Lizards are bad news, I tell ya.

So what kind of lizard do you have, anyways?

Wonder if there's some way of making a static electricity sensor? Maybe one that you lay on the floor around your bed maybe? Maybe even a capacitaance senssor.

Hint: Lizards love crickets (available at pet stores) so you could set up a "live" trap or, if you really HATE lizards, convert your electric bug zapper to a reptile toaster.
PS. Canada has lots of lizards, all harmless & useful.

I have been all over Canada, except not in The Northwest Territories nor Labrador. I haven't seen a single lizard here. Maybe they are hiding under the ice and snow. :lol:

audioguru said:
I have been all over Canada, except not in The Northwest Territories nor Labrador. I haven't seen a single lizard here. Maybe they are hiding under the ice and snow. :lol:

Maybe the polar bears ate them all? :lol:

Lizard's are far from slimey.... And they are quite cute... What type of lizards are you talking about here? I could understand if you were talking like 5 foot long iguanas. Buy a lot of silicone sealant and seal yourself in the house. :lol:

I don't think the flying lizards fly very high. You could have a hot air balloon to get away from them.
Maybe there aren't any lizards on the moon nor on Mars. Go there. :lol:

Sheesh a grown man (woman) scared of a lizard :shock: . At our local market we have a bloke who has a stall with lizards and snakes, everyday he takes them out and the kids love to hold them. I suppose the only way to avoid lizards is go buy a condo on the 101th floor and get ya spouse to do the shopping or just get a life and get over it. But if we're talking about a Komoda Dragon then it would be time to get the spit out and have a roasting party, roast goanna is yummy but it needs to one from the bush not town, as the one's in the town live in the sewer.

Cheers Bryan

Scientists have found that lizards resonate at 38.447 MHz, so if you just build a Rife Frequency Generator, tune it to that frequency to destroy the lizards and bring life energy and wellness to your home.

Are we by any chance thinking of the Mediterranean Gecko rather than simply lizards?
https://www.uga.edu/srelherp/lizards/hemtur.htm

I remember when we first saw them like 10 years ago, thought it was some kind of escaped pet or something. They're everywhere in Texas now, all over the houses at night. I have 3 on my window right now waiting for bugs and they get quite a fill. They're cute and clean, I can't imagine why anyone would want to get rid of them.

You should see how fascinated scientists (not just biologists by physicists) are at understanding how gecko pads work, they have a controllable stickiness that can't be explained by normal interactions like friction, suction, etc.

See, the scientists say that lizards eat insects, not people.
Maybe the people afraid of them are really insects, and just dress like people. :lol:

firstly to bryan...dude get polite.secondly to all the others who think its a joke...everybody suffers from a phobia of their own...this is mine...it isn't even so fascinating...infact it is a very common phobia.its not like im xenophobic or something...which is funny.anyways thanks for the info.and btw im not married...don't know what ur defination of grown up man/woman is.

You don't have to be grown-up to get married.
Very few people have a phobia. You're rare, that's why we laugh. Hee, hee. :lol: Did you see that guy with 3 eyes? :lol:

About the whole lizard resonating frequency. Maybe you could build a device that could resonate them to death ! Some kind of directional resonation supersonic whoojimawhatsit gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…