Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM 3915 as a proximity sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalen23

Good day to every one i am try to find out if LM 3915 can be used as an IC of a proximity sensor sna any one help me>>>:confused:

the system wud be used in a car. it will warn the driver for a object near the front, rear or sides of the vehicle.

Last edited:
Its an LED bar graph display driver. I think they use ultrasound to detect objects for cars. Don't remember exactly, but the parking system comes stand in Mercedes or so similar pricey car. Remember a thread, where somebody had on of the sensors, and wanted to know what it was, and how too hook it up. Expensive part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back