Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logisim circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaniko93

Hi all.
I've made a circuit and have faced a problem:
why does "that one" (see in circuit) change when DMX changes from pin 2 to 3? click on "clock" four times and you will see the problem. p.s. I'm newbie to digital logic but I know how latches, flip-flops, Mux or gates work, I need to know furter, I mean, see how the concrete circuits work, I hope you got the point. can you suggest any web site or forum or book or article or something? so, here's the circuit and see my problem

Attachments

• JaKo.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 169
I think you first need to post a circuit diagram image that people here can see...jpg...png...gif...pdf. I have no idea what a JaKo.circ file is.

Ken

Also what program does it belong to?

And does it exist some simple viewer software to the program you're using? Just like autocad, MS Office etc. . .

[edit]
The compressed file turns out to be a XML-file. The first lines says:
Code:
<project source="2.6.2" version="1.0">
This file is intended to be loaded by Logisim (http://www.cburch.com/logisim/).

Ok. then. Not so bad since it's a GPL license program.

[edit2]
Duh, Software name in subject field :eek:

Here's the chematic as png-file:

Attachments

• krins.png
    krins.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:
I hate to load whole programs to view one schematic. I see that it exports to a .gif file.
Kahniko93, export and post that.

Ken

Yes but it doesnt say anything much, I am more interested about your suggestions of learning logic devices (see my first post)

I have made it easier to see the problem please someone help me why does the flip-flop change D on DeMUX-s "three"? when demultiplexed bit is 3, flip-flop changes value. please download and check.

Attachments

• jj.zip
    1 KB · Views: 137
heres the picture for people who dont have logisim

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    36.9 KB · Views: 334
here if i press A, D will go to 0 and I dont have a clue why (the second picture is when I clicked on A)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 559
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 845
Last edited:
I think that it's becouse of that:
when I click, firstly first latch changes and in picoseconds second, and while this picoseconds, 01 is being sent to Demux thats the reason. Am i right? how to correct this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back