Logisim circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaniko93

Hi all.
I've made a circuit and have faced a problem:
why does "that one" (see in circuit) change when DMX changes from pin 2 to 3? click on "clock" four times and you will see the problem. p.s. I'm newbie to digital logic but I know how latches, flip-flops, Mux or gates work, I need to know furter, I mean, see how the concrete circuits work, I hope you got the point. can you suggest any web site or forum or book or article or something? so, here's the circuit and see my problem

Attachments

• JaKo.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 169
I think you first need to post a circuit diagram image that people here can see...jpg...png...gif...pdf. I have no idea what a JaKo.circ file is.

Ken

Also what program does it belong to?

And does it exist some simple viewer software to the program you're using? Just like autocad, MS Office etc. . .

[edit]
The compressed file turns out to be a XML-file. The first lines says:
Code:
<project source="2.6.2" version="1.0">
This file is intended to be loaded by Logisim (http://www.cburch.com/logisim/).

Ok. then. Not so bad since it's a GPL license program.

[edit2]
Duh, Software name in subject field

Here's the chematic as png-file:

Attachments

• krins.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:
I hate to load whole programs to view one schematic. I see that it exports to a .gif file.
Kahniko93, export and post that.

Ken

Yes but it doesnt say anything much, I am more interested about your suggestions of learning logic devices (see my first post)

I have made it easier to see the problem please someone help me why does the flip-flop change D on DeMUX-s "three"? when demultiplexed bit is 3, flip-flop changes value. please download and check.

Attachments

• jj.zip
    1 KB · Views: 137
here if i press A, D will go to 0 and I dont have a clue why (the second picture is when I clicked on A)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 559
  • untitled.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 845
Last edited:
I think that it's becouse of that:
when I click, firstly first latch changes and in picoseconds second, and while this picoseconds, 01 is being sent to Demux thats the reason. Am i right? how to correct this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…