Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a Foxconn Distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noggin

A friend from work broke the audio jack on her computer a long time ago. Recently her hard drive completely crapped out, sounded like it was dragging a head across a platter. I got it from her and told her I'd fix it.

Long story short, I've found the manufacturer and part number of the jack, pdf is here.

Anyone know of a distributor that would sell or sample a couple of these to me? Their website has a section for finding a distributor but it didn't seem to acknowledge any regional selections. I've also sent an email but I'm not very confidant that I'll get much of a response.

I didn't see anything on that page that looked similar. Could you give a part number?

The first thing on the list... (not sure, but looks similar)

Attachments

• conn.gif
    conn.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 402
Oh ok, no... its different. There is really no room to do anything but use the exact part or a 100% drop in replacement.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Hopefully they'll respond to the email I sent eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back