Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a software from keepoing notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman1

Hey,
can someone please recommend such a software for note writings?
I'm usually performing lots of experiments and measurements and i need something that i could divide into tabs for each experiment, you know.

Thanks!

Hey,
I'm usually performing lots of experiments and measurements and i need something that i could divide into tabs for each experiment, you know.

Thanks!

hi,
This program is for writing novels, has lots of useful features.:)

**broken link removed**

Download yWriter

or this: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hey,
Thanks!

Take a look at the Microsoft Office application called 'OneNote'.
This came packaged along with the student and home version of
Microsoft Office.

It seems to be what you are describing.

**broken link removed**

Man, i started seeing character and scense and locations, i'm no love stories writer dude.

As I said in my reply to your other thread.

If you use that yWriter for projects, you will find that its much more than a novel writing editor, a bit of lateral thinking is required.

Man, do you expect me to go to work, and write my tasks in the story scense, and my results in the characters description.
dude, wake up and get your eyes off the book once in a while.

Man, do you expect me to go to work, and write my tasks in the story scense, and my results in the characters description.
dude, wake up and get your eyes off the book once in a while.

At least I have my eyes open to possibilities and not blinkered.!

Did you see the Tab Editor link I posted on your other thread.???

I have downloaded the free lite version and it has the Tabs you requested.

Wow, two identical threads running, with helpful replies in both, suggesting possible suitable software....and a boatload of attitude in return!! :rolleyes:

Stick to a legal pad & a pencil with an eraser on top. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back