Looking for a website to buy LED light control circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderkt

Hi, I am new to this, but I am looking for a website where I can buy circuit boards that can LED lights functions such as flashing in order or at random. Please help, let me know if you need more information regarding what I need. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8021.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 220
Your image shows an Atmel AT89C52 Micro-Controller which is sort of obsolete. The Atmel AT89S52 Micro-Controller is the newer version. Now if you just want a kit to play around with one of these a Google of "atmel at89s52 microcontroller kit" will bring up some kits including Atmel Starter Kits.

Your image shows 16 channels using a Micro-Controller. There are other simpler kits if you just want to blink some LEDs.

Ron

Last edited:
4pyros, I am looking for a board with the input of 120v and output at 12v-24v, if that can't happen, that's fine, and I am looking for around 14 channels
Reloadron, I would love to mess around with a kit, but I have minimal knowledge about how they work, and I'm just looking for something that would get the job done without a lot of hassle

OK, then in the interest of keeping things simple I would be looking towards a kit like these LED kits. The kits that use a micro-controller do require some programming, the obvious merit is they can be programmed to do more. Kits using discreet components are fine but limited as to what they can do. The link shows some ideas. As to a power supply like 120 VAC to 12 or 24 VDC they can be had pretty easily. The kits as well as power supply really depend on your location so it becomes hard to suggest a supplier. Most LED kits / boards are low voltage and power like around 9 volts as seen in the link. Around my location I suggest a trip to Radio Shack.

Ron

thunderkt.......I am clueless where you are located. But if you are from India, you may PM for contact of a firm who is involved in these chaser and kits for professional use. I am not sure about posting any website address may amount to advertising.

pushycat

You may be in moderation with one post. Advertising here, does have a very fine line, but you can sense when people are promoting their own product. "Referencing" a website that can provide a solution is generally accepted. For sale items has a forum to itself and it restricted by number of posts.
I also believe, that you can innocuously mention your website in your sig. You just can't blatantly advertise it there. Here is an example: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/a-pedantic-question.135826/page-3#post-1138773

The person that just joins and promotes a website on their first post, Like get you PCB's made at xyz. We offer.... gets the axe.

In general ETO is very civil. Some other forums may use a disclaimer that they have no connection to the seller when they post about an item from ebay when the rules are more restrictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…