Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a "ZVP2106A PMOS FET" transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like digikey sells them, they have a data sheet there so you can see if thats what you want thats what i found when i did a part search for "ZVP2106A"

vaineo said:
looks like digikey sells them, they have a data sheet there so you can see if thats what you want thats what i found when i did a part search for "ZVP2106A"

Please bear in mind that I am in the UK. Although digikey do ship here it is rather expensive for just one transistor. Also http://rswww.com are out of the question too cos they charge about £7.50 for postage. Far too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back