Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for CDMA transrecevier

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

Hello friends
i am looking for CDMA transrecevier circuit for my project plesae help .....

:cry:

yes i trid all beofre coming here..all i m looking for transmiter that use CDMA and r recevie that receive it.

imgemini said:
yes i trid all beofre coming here..all i m looking for transmiter that use CDMA and r recevie that receive it.

I still don't have the slightest idea what CDMA is?, and I suspect not many other people do either?, hence the lack of replies!.

A quick google finds plenty of hits, such as http://www.cdmaonline.com/, which looks rather like it's a mobile phone protocol? - in which case you simply buy a phone that provides it.

What are you trying to do anyway?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back