Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

khlitoshi

Hi everybody,

im from algeria i study computer science and i studied electronics at the college,

next year i ll begin my final study project, im looking for a project that is

combined of computing and electronics, i thought may be it is embedded

systems, does anyone have a good idea ?

khlitoshi said:
Hi everybody,

im from algeria i study computer science and i studied electronics at the college,

next year i ll begin my final study project, im looking for a project that is

combined of computing and electronics, i thought may be it is embedded

systems, does anyone have a good idea ?

What are your interests?

im interessted in robots and also computers hardware , and i like more electronics than computing; do u have any idea

I m rght hr. where r u?

Just build a robot interface to a PCI-E slot or something. Use your imagination! that is the whole point of being an engineer!

khlitoshi said:
it seems like none interessted to help me;
If you scan the forums you will see many threads that begin the way yours did. We can't begin to help you because we know nothing about you or your skills or your interests. You need to find and pick something on your own. It is your education, not ours. You will get the grade not us. What is the point in doing things that other people are interested in. Stand up on your own two feet, stop complaining about your situation, don't ask the rest of us to do your thinking for you.

When you have made your decision and get stuck on a particular point come back and ask for help. The effort you have made will greatly increase the probability of helpful replies.

Papabravo said:
If you scan the forums you will see many threads that begin the way yours did. We can't begin to help you because we know nothing about you or your skills or your interests. You need to find and pick something on your own. It is your education, not ours. You will get the grade not us. What is the point in doing things that other people are interested in. Stand up on your own two feet, stop complaining about your situation, don't ask the rest of us to do your thinking for you.

When you have made your decision and get stuck on a particular point come back and ask for help. The effort you have made will greatly increase the probability of helpful replies.
I've got to "can" this response. Put it in a macro key.

Add to that I suggest to the OP that you've been here for a few weeks, have you considered sharing your knowledge too? After all you're almost done University you must have a considerable amount to contribute. The forums don't work too well as a one way street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back