Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low cost electronic quiz table

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace33

Found this quiz game also and have every part except the irfz44 mosfet does anyone know what else i can use that will replace the irfz44 i already have some mtp3055e n channel pwr 60v 12a tmos hoping that this will do to replace the irfz44 can anyone help me with this.

Also the vr1 right through to the vr4 which i have the variable resistor can anyone tell me if i am right here in saying that the middle and the right leg of it is connected together and the left leg goes up towards the switch.

if anyone can help that would be great.

thanks

Attachments

• CI-01-quiz-table.pdf
    89.5 KB · Views: 383
jace33 said:
Found this quiz game also and have every part except the irfz44 mosfet does anyone know what else i can use that will replace the irfz44 i already have some mtp3055e n channel pwr 60v 12a tmos hoping that this will do to replace the irfz44 can anyone help me with this.

Also the vr1 right through to the vr4 which i have the variable resistor can anyone tell me if i am right here in saying that the middle and the right leg of it is connected together and the left leg goes up towards the switch.

if anyone can help that would be great.

thanks
BUZ71. Almost sure will work a cheap IRF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back