Low cost GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

thayoli

Low cost GPS using ur old 14 '' television screen and some other house hold items like (old radio board , tranformers, tape recorder etc..) .. extremely low cost ...
PM me for more details.

Sorry, but this sounds like some sort of scam! - I'll be keeping a VERY close eye on it, and waiting for PM's from other users!.

Moderator.

Sounds just like something off the Blue Peter tv programme!
(UK readers will understand).

JimB

Even better! I've got plans for an intergalactic faster-than-light transmitter. It uses only low-cost items such as a children's record player, a circular saw blade, string, an old Speak-n-Spell, and an umbrella.

If you need an emergency pickup, PM me and I'll send you the schematic.

Disclaimer: you will need industrial light and magic to make it work; household light and magic won't do it.

Torben

(Sorry all. Slow Saturday.)

Hi torben,
Whats the post and packing charge on this device?????????

Looking at the spec I think you have lifted it from ET!, does he get royalties?

Last edited:
Why just the other day I designed a new 1000watt SMPS out of a microwave, refridgerator, a little duct tape and a swiss army knife. Only problem is its 107% efficient so it just keeps going faster and faster. Can someone help me and point out where i screwed up? Right now its powering my personal UFO and i'm afraid if it keeps going it might spontaneously collapse into a black hole and destroy the universe.

PM me for the schematic.

Hehehehe

Hi Eric,

ericgibbs said:
Hi torben,
Whats the post and packing charge on this device?????????

Don't ask. It's (wait for it) out of this world.

Looking at the spec I think you have lifted it from ET!, does he get royalties?

No, but I'm expecting a cease-and-desist from Spielberg any day now.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…