Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOW RPM Tacho without magnetic pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutandri

dear all,
i get this design from internet **broken link removed**
1. Fin (frequency input on LM2907, Vout= Vcc x Fin x R1 x C1) is electrical frequency (in term i dont use magnetic pick up)?
2. what is the function of schmitt trigger ?
3. how to determine the value of each electronic component (R, C ) in schmitt and amplifier?

thx for helping

I suggest that you do a search for Schmitt Trigger in this forum and on the internet.

Briefly, it is a circuit that converts a varying signal on the input (eg. a sine wave) and outputs a square wave at the same frequency.

I don't wish to design the system for you.

ljcox said:
I suggest that you do a search for Schmitt Trigger in this forum and on the internet.

Briefly, it is a circuit that converts a varying signal on the input (eg. a sine wave) and outputs a square wave at the same frequency.

I don't wish to design the system for you.

ok ..finally i found the way to determine the value of it

in schmitt's that resistor used for safety voltage regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back