Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVDS Display cable connections

maxcorbett8

Hello,

I am trying to reconnect LVDS cables into an LED display. There is a 30 pin connection in which I have a FI-X30HL connector to plug into it as seen in the image. The issue is that I have loose cables coming from the computer, from an LVDS plug which an image is attached. Basically, I have the following cables coming from the computer, I have also attached a chart of the proper pin connections the display requires. My problem is that I don't know how to match the wire color and marking to the correct connection as seen in the pin chart. Any help is appreciated, I have attached all related images.

There are only 24 wires coming from the sleeve, with 23 going into a 30 pin connector which plugs into the back of the display and the 24th being the only black wire is taped down the side. The 24 wires connect back into two sets of LVDS cables in the image attached. Looking at the back of the display, 30 pin is on the left and 1 is on right.

The wires are marked with either 1, 2 or 3 black or red marks.

6x Yellow wire: 1 red, 2 red, 3 red, 1 black, 2 black, 3 black
6x Orange wire: 1 red, 2 red, 3 red, 1 black, 2 black, 3 black
3x Grey Wire: 1 black, 1 red , 2 red
4x Pink: 1 red, 2 red, 1 black, 2 black
4x White wire: 1 red, 2 red, 1 black, 2 black

thumbnail_IMG_5035.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5028.jpg

pin_connections.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5027 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5027 (1).jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 3