Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mach3

Status
Not open for further replies.

betazen

Hello. Iam betazen new comer inthis forum.
Ihave problem for mach3 controller 3 axis. Mc cant run. Please inform to me how to troubleshooting/how to check mach3 control.

Thank you

As far as I can tell "mach3" is software.
We may need some more info to help you.

I am also a beginner with MACH3 machine control software. But let us try to make progress.

Mc cant run.
I assume that you mean that the machine does not run, do not use undefined abbreviations.

Is the MACH3 software correctly installed?

Has this system worked before?

Do you have power to the axis controllers?

Is the Emergency Stop clear and reset?

Assuming that this is a conventional milling machine, is the table clear of the end stops and limit switches?

Apart from that I have no more ideas.

JimB

This the first time I handle mc with mach 3 control (mill mc). Usualy I handle cnc mc (mitsubishi or fanuc control).
Emergency already release and reset. But axis still not active and spindle is same problem.
What can I do for solve this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back