Make PICmiro as a voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten Ten

Does any one know where can i get good reference on making PICmicro as a voltmeter? I want to do project on on using a PIC to measure analog voltage to be displayed on a 2 x 16 LCD. Thanks!

Ten Ten said:
Does any one know where can i get good reference on making PICmicro as a voltmeter? I want to do project on on using a PIC to measure analog voltage to be displayed on a 2 x 16 LCD. Thanks!

Check my tutorials, the analogue one does just that - plus it sends it via RS232 as well.

Thanks, MR. Nigel.

I have another question. If i have a header file xx.H and i included it in a asm file and i found that the asm file wouldn't read the register declaration from the header file after quick build. What could be wrong? I am using MPLAB.

Error is
Error[113] D:\SOON CHIN FHONG\COPY OF PICPROJECT\LCD_ADC\LCD_ADC.ASM 254 : Symbol not previously defined (LOW_BIT_2REDA_5x7)

Attachments

• lcd.h
    642 bytes · Views: 211

I never use MPLAB, so I can't comment on that, but with MPASM you simply use the 'include' directive.

However, it's only a few lines, just copy and paste it into place.

Ha! I have found the problem. It was a syntax error! I didn't set the mplab to be case insentive. So, it couldn't recognized when it was trying to read for the header file.

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…