man.cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangesh.cake

hi, myself mangesh i am a fourth year BE student wanting a project report on digital radar speedometer please provide me some information on it quicly

mangesh.cake said:
hi, myself mangesh i am a fourth year BE student wanting a project report on digital radar speedometer please provide me some information on it quicly

I have a project RE digital radar speedometer.How much you pay me for that?

Geez, you guys are tough on these out-of-towners.

As for digital radar speedometer, try googling keywords like "doppler radar" or "radar gun"

That guy cant be real, he would just die.

Edit: how do you even get to that point? isn't there some point around three or four hundred pounds where you stop and say to yourself "whole crap I am big may be I should slow down"

It seems to be a control issue. Some people don't have the control over their appetites that others may have. Plus some people have it in there DNA. When someone gets that grossly obese, it really puts a whole lot of stress on their hearts, kidneys, and other organs. This thread is really Off Topic from what this forum is about. I hope a admin or mod sees it and locks it up so ppl won't keep posting on this thread.

Is the blubber-belly a man???
I thought it is a woman.
How can you tell the difference?

Actually I recall seeing a show about him, the half ton man.
**broken link removed**
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You see, he weighed an eye-popping 1,235 pounds when he finally cried out for help on Mexican television back in January this year.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]While he used to eat a breakfast consisting of 4 eggs, rice, beans and tortillas, Uribe realizes he can't eat that way anymore if he wants to lose weight.[/FONT]

blueroomelectronics said:
Never EVER Google "Man Cake"
**broken link removed**

Apparently he wants to fly. Too bad his "large bottom" cant walk. EW LOOK AT THE MATTRESS.

That's disgusting!

I thought I was a bit podgy round the middle but I'm not that bad, lol I'm not even as fat as the avreage American.

I think this thread has gone the wrong way, I feel like **** when i see this picture so better remove this and get to the point if some body has the information about digital radar system, Forget about "Man Cake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…