Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab to C conversion. image tracker robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjunbais

hey guys we are making a project on artificial image route tracker robot.
we have written our code in matlab. does n e 1 know of any softwaare that can chage matlab to c?
or any one has any other option for that??
it would also be gr8 if u suggest us of some algoritms that may help us while designing the software part for the robot..

the main idea is that the robot which is interfaced with the comp takes continuous pic's using webcam attached to it an processes the images and guides the robot accordingly to avoid collision..

if u can suggest sme thng then it would be of gr8 help.

Hello,

I notice that you said you already written your code using matlab. Try using LabVIEW i think it is compatible with matlab and you can do amazing stuff using LabVIEW.

Side note: Use the Spell checker prior posting

Good luck

hey guys we are making a project on artificial image route tracker robot.
we have written our code in matlab. does n e 1 know of any softwaare that can chage matlab to c?
or any one has any other option for that??
it would also be gr8 if u suggest us of some algoritms that may help us while designing the software part for the robot..

the main idea is that the robot which is interfaced with the comp takes continuous pic's using webcam attached to it an processes the images and guides the robot accordingly to avoid collision..

if u can suggest sme thng then it would be of gr8 help.

I have found that you have to buy software that does that, and it has to be specific to the processor you are using and is very expensive because it was made for the kind of people that design missile guidance systems.

What hardware are you trying to put it on?

actually our professor wants us to code in c and not in matlab..
plus it would be helpful if u can give me any suggestions on object avoiding algo ..
thanx for u r comments ...
and please ignore my speelings ... they are quite pathetic i know...

just help

hey arjun____ ; we are also doing our pro ject ..we have got the idea that how 2 do it.......the main idea of my robot is that infornt of cam as i wll move my hand
according to that arm of robot will also move ...........
but i hv no idea how to write the programm so that i cn synchronize my robot and camera ...........
can you suggest me the book name of the matlab
it wud be gr8 if u send me the programm 4 the same thing.......
thanx......

plz help me

Dear Sir

I have to simulate image tracking robot in matlab. Can you plz help me in this respect.

Thanks

Help in writing code

Dear sir

I have latest version of MATLAB available with me along with image processing toolbox. I actually want to know whether you can provide me some code written by you for the chasing robot.

Actually it will help me avoid re-invent wheel.

looking forward for favourable response and thanking you in anticipation.

regards,
raqureshi:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back