Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

may i ask some circuit ideas from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_aldrinne

hi im keith, im need some advice and help regarding my status right now.
im having a hard time thinking some project circuits that i will use for my school project. maybe a unique one. please, i really need your help. thank you very much..

Hello Keith, welcome to Electro Tech Online.
Could you please tell us what u have done so far
so that we may judge how difficult a project you
can cope with. What would you like to try and do?

Yeah, what he said. :lol: People always ask for ideas of some kind for projects. Mostly for school. And most of the time, the three things everyone needs to know, are, One: What do you have experience in and how much experience do you havein them? Two: What are you going for? Meaning, what kind of project are you looking for? Something with mechanics? Something with microcontrollers? Something having to do with PC interfacing? A simple project like an LED chaser 'cause you're just a beginner? Three: What's you budget?

But, one more thing in your case. What rules do you have?

Rain :wink:

P.S. Welcome to the forums. Everyone's nice here. Very little swearing. It's one of those forums. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back