Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

maze robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherek61

hi
i want to build a maze robot,and i want to use a step motor for it.
can u help me for algorithm and also the circuit.
if u know someone or site pleaze say me

what are you going to control that with? what kind of motors are you using. there are a lot of different steppers out there. what kind of a maze is that? what part of a circuit/schematic do you need?

i want to use a bipolar stepper,and a atmega32l avr microcontrler
and i dont think the algorithm need the type of stepper
for cricuit i want circuit of sensor i need for maze or driver of step motor
thanks

please discribe the ideas you have. we dont want to do all the job for you as this is still your challange/competition. what sensors are you going to use etc. and when you get into trouble then ask something speciffic from us. all those things you want from us can be written into a book and for that we want money... exact questions like "i'm trying to do this but it is not working like this so should i try that?" are wery good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back