Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MCU to transmit video from rc plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

polashd

I want to use a webcam in my rc plane which should transmit real-time video (128x128pixl), so that I can see it in my pc and control the plane.

I need to know which MCU I should use?
can it be done with AVR mcu, or I've to use ARM

can anyone pls suggest me few(I will buy available one in local stores) MCU# for this purpose

can 433MHz Rx-Tx is enough for this or should I use 2.4GHz

I don't have much knowledge about this

Last edited:
You should first try to find a suitable camera and then think about how to transfer all the data. If you already have a camera module then post the specs.

EDIT: A standard webcam on embedded system is difficult. You'll need a processor with USB host + drivers etc. Very difficult for a beginner hobbyist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back