Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

messy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
My workspaces look like, well, there is really nothing to compare them to... If i get some time, i will upload a few pictures of my workspaces tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's nice knowing that you still play with Matchbox cars!

I don't understand how you guys can put up with mess like that. Components here components there, components here and everywhere. Components up, components down, components all over the town. Only... as soon as you need one, you can't bloody well find it!!!

Forget that hassle. I spend hours sorting all mine out and giving them a specific location with a label. And then I update a database on my computer which says how many I've got :p

Brian

Sheesh, if this thread is about posting messy pictures, my only contribution that qualifies as messy is my cat's litter box!

**broken link removed**

BTW, that pic is of a cake, not a real litter box... a good idea for someone you truly love for their birthday!

HiTech said:
Sheesh, if this thread is about posting messy pictures, my only contribution that qualifies as messy is my cat's litter box!

**broken link removed**

BTW, that pic is of a cake, not a real litter box... a good idea for someone you truly love for their birthday!
DUde that's nasty.

that is an awesome cake. Do you know what that yellow stuff on top is?

If I had a place to stand id take a picture of my room :eek: Its to small and has too much.

Well this thread is absurd, yet it remains in tact for us to post further absurdities!!:confused:

That yellow stuff is prolly some form of grated coconut and the poo is Tootsie Rolls.

I spent about 5 hours cleaning mine, and it still seems messy. Not all of the 5 hour's consisted completely cleaning :D

Krumlink said:
I spent about 5 hours cleaning mine, and it still seems messy. Not all of the 5 hour's consisted completely cleaning :D
I spend like 5 hours cleaning up after I work every time (I got some OCD-ish paranoia about lead and treat it like some biohazard substance), so I try to get everything needed to be done, done in a single session.

I'm cleaning my dorm room right now before leaving for break.

My God, I didn't know I had all of this s... er, stuff lying around. It's crazy.

Would post pics but my desktop is already unhooked for home. Plus, I don't know which bag I put my camera in...

i throw everything down on the floor and walk on it. I keep adding to the floor boards, you know in case they fall through.

Crusty all you do is spam threads with useless Posts! STOP IT

I cleaned up my basement 1 week ago, and it is back to the same state as ever :D

That is pretty much what i do, crusty... There are only paths in my room and my workspace. It kinda sucks when you need something that is on the other side of the piles... :eek:

I have given up on the whole "cleaning" theory. No point if it is just going to get messy again... :)

Krummy, there was no reason to say that on the forum. PM him if you have a problem.

crusty said:
i throw everything down on the floor and walk on it. I keep adding to the floor boards, you know in case they fall through.

When I started my first job 9 years ago, I went out with a team that fit carpets. It was part of my initial training to sample how all the other departments work (I was in the TV repair side).
We went to this one house... my God it was absolutely BUMPING in there. There was dog doings all over their old carpet so the fitter asked them about cleaning it up before we remove the carpet. Her reply was shocking;

"Nah don't worry about it - leave it there. Just lay the new carpet on top"

There's some flithy people out there.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back