Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Michigan now has its own FIRST competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

Michigan decided a few days ago to break off of FIRST and be it's own robotic competition. It is very interesting. We can go to other states' regional's but they cannot come here. We also have our own championship too. I have no clue whats going on but there is a lot of disputing going on right now.

Money, Money, Money.

Michigan decided a few days ago to break off of FIRST and be it's own robotic competition. It is very interesting. We can go to other states' regional's but they cannot come here. We also have our own championship too. I have no clue whats going on but there is a lot of disputing going on right now.

what are some of the disputes over ?

Seems like a big enough town maybe it's about the money ? As always.

kv

Why not become like the Minnesota Inventors Congress, and open up the competition to all? The welcome mat is more acceptable than a confrontation.

U do realize that u r responding to a year old+ thread? At first I got scared.... thinking Krummy was back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back