micro controller based automatic bottle filling machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooja_dreamzz

i want description of the above mentioned project,wich is my final year project.as wich series microcontroler has to be used,the type of sensor,conveyer belt,stepper motor,solenoid valve.........In brief i want the introduction of the project in brief,which includes blockdiagram,component description in breif,scope of the project,literature survey.
regards sir

pooja_dreamzz said:
i jus want component description
and block diagram

also both YOUR job. people here are willing to help with the details, but you shouldn't expect us to plan out your entire project for you, much less to draw a block diagram for it.

Since you obviously have internet access, and presumiably found this forum through a search engine. How come you can't do the basic research? I don't know for sure, but don't think there many people here working in the bottling industry. For the most part, we work in electronics, mostly on a hobbist level.

Your final year project will take engineering skills in a few other areas.

1) The introduction of YOUR project, in brief....
Only you or one of your classmates can do this part, as we don't know what you instructor requires, how it's to be formatted, and required information. It's YOUR project, YOUR vision. We could only waste time guessing.

2) Block Diagram...
Use your search engine, you found this site, so you should be able to find a site about the bottling industry, which will likely outline the the basics, show you some of the components.

3) Scope of the project? That would be between you and your instructor.

4) Literature survey? That would be where you got you information for the project. I'd hope it would require consideriably more than a link to this site...

We didn't have the internet when I went to college, so maybe course requirements have changed some, but it's got to be a little more involved than post a request for a paper to be written for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…