Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MicroCode Studio & Picbasic pro 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aristos

Hi.I am writing a program for pic16f870 and pic18f1330 and when i try to compile it i get errors.For both of the devices.Why is that?

Hi.I am writing a program for pic16f870 and pic18f1330 and when i try to compile it i get errors.For both of the devices.Why is that?
Hi, Getting errors is not uncommon. there could be errors and as you become proficient in using the particular software, you improve. Now you need to see what errors and interpret them and correct your code , this is what I feel.

Hi.Thank you for your reply.There is not problem with the code.Even when the editor is clear and i click on compile i get errors.Is it possible that software don't support some pics?

Hi.Thank you for your reply.There is not problem with the code.Even when the editor is clear and i click on compile i get errors.Is it possible that software don't support some pics?

If the software is trial version, it might have limitations, like time limitation or file size, confine to selected few PICs only, prevent saving a file etc. Try to check in these lines.

Ps: While Microcode Plus is compatible with picbasic and Picbasic pro, I am not sure whether Microcode (if not plus) would support Picbasic Pro2.5

Last edited:
Hi aristos,

Unless you say what your errors are, it will be impossible to help you.

Copy and paste them into a reply and somebody should be able to point you in the right direction.

Torben

Hi.I don't know how but now it is working fine.Those errors i get was something like:unknown processor,symbol not previously defined and too many errors....But thaks for the interest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back