Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mini sensor for book

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrical_pal

i'm doing project for finding book ..so that i want to keep a miniaturre sensor which can be mould in it and also invisible in side with low cost.. it should store some data to recognise the signal from the transmitter...so plz help me out.. as i have very less knowledge abt the sensor..

RFID would work.

Yup, RFID is what they use in books at the bookstore to prevent you from walking out the door with a book.

They are little pieces of paper that look like they have lots of coiled metal traces on them that are stickered on the inside cover of the book, or just slid in between the pages of the book.

What do you mean it the tag should store data to recognize the transmitter? If anything it should be the transmitter that recognizes the tag. Each tag can have it's own special signature and several bits of data or something with it when it reradiates the signal sent out by the transmitter.

electrical_pal said:
i'm doing project for finding book ..so that i want to keep a miniaturre sensor which can be mould in it and also invisible in side with low cost.. it should store some data to recognise the signal from the transmitter...so plz help me out.. as i have very less knowledge abt the sensor..
will u plz give me more details about ur project!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back