Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MM5314N source

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8TZ

I am looking for a MM5314N clock chip for a numitron clock project.
Does anyone know of a source for these chips?:confused:

That would require some serious patience.... the request was made 3-1/2 years ago.

Well, look at his user name... W8TZ => I read that as "WAITS". Since he never updated this thread, I was just helping him move on with his life.

It was funny, I saw it in ebay so I Googled it and this old thread was near the top of the list. Must be a dead chip if the best Google could do is this 3 1/2 year-old thread!

Didn't occur to me that it was txtspk. Guess I'm just old: I read W8TZ as ham call letters (belonging to a guy in Frankfort, Ohio).

Indeed this chip is old. It was old when he asked about it. Interesting that somebody is selling some. I have various old chips I should sell.

Didn't occur to me that it was txtspk. Guess I'm just old: I read W8TZ as ham call letters (belonging to a guy in Frankfort, Ohio).

Indeed this chip is old. It was old when he asked about it. Interesting that somebody is selling some. I have various old chips I should sell.

You better sell your old chips if you don't need them or your family will in an estate sale. I picked up a box of about 500 chips/op amps/voltage regulators for $5 recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back