MMC Wave File Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Hello there....
i was searching for a device that could play some sound files over and over..i found something very intresting and seems very simple to build and handle...the problem is that the project i found just shows the basic things.. i need your help in adding some features and components if possible and to ask about somethings that i didn t understand...
this is the link to the project pdf file and all the codes and examples

**broken link removed**

and i included a jpeg file showing the complete schematic....

So i have some questions:

1- How do i initiate the file playing ?? and how do i choose which file i want to play ?

2- Is it possible to add a repeat function ??

3- Is it possible to add a 2 or 3 digits display?? to show the number of track that is palying.. insted of the LED indicators??

Attachments

• MMC Wave File Player.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 856
1- How do i initiate the file playing ??
You can use the file AUTO_WAV_PLAY.bas which I quote from here:
Read and play WAV files from a Multi Media Card (MMC) formatted as FAT16
Reads all valid files on the card sequentially
and how do i choose which file i want to play ?
You use the macro FAT_OPEN_FILE.... It is documented in the pdf called WAV Player Article.pdf.
Or you can use the code in SIMPLE_WAV_PLAY.BAS which loads a file named TEST .WAV on the MMC card and plays it.
2- Is it possible to add a repeat function ??
Yes......
Is it possible to add a 2 or 3 digits display??
Yes....
But before you attempt any of these things, build the unit, compile the code and get it working as the original author intended. THEN think of modifying it.

10x for your help... i think i started to understand what is all that about ...
i ll try to build the device and try the code and see what i can do ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…