Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron123

I am planning to implement a complete wireless telecommunication network but on a smaller scale(one room).

For e.g I want to use RF transceiver or Blue tooth modules in place of complete BTS sites and micro-controllers (probably AT89S52) in place of BSC. In place of Mobile equipments i want to use a device or even my mobile phone if it can be used in this small network to make a call.

Basically i want to know how can i make a call in such a network and controlling that call with a micro-controller.

Regards
Ron

Actually i want to show proper handoff techniques. With the help of Micro-controller I can switch the Mobile BTS showing handoffs but I am not sure how to make a call.

Regards
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back