mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeevan772006

Hi
I have an idea to make tv on my mobile. i have an mobile of an LG, which is of billing system.so now a days i dont use that. so i thinked that to make the use of the LCD for viewing picture.can i use that to see the picture.and also one thing that which circuit i have to use for feeding a video signal to that lcd.

Is there is any web site to know that how a mobile work.

You want to use your cell (mobile) phone to view videos? Or still images? Or both? You have a LG cell (mobile) phone?

which is of billing system.so now a days i dont use that

I'm pretty sure "billing" is not the word you're looking for here, try another word! :lol:

Get the LCD out of the phone and try to locate its product number/code. You should be able to find its data sheet (you might even find one available in your native language ) and figure out a circuit that can be used with it.

Generally the LCD's in such units are just a bare LCD - no driver chips or anything, they are fed directly from the micro-controller in the phone (which has the required driver chip built-in).

I would suggest that it's not a practical project to try and use it for video?.

jeevan772006 said:
will you tell me this site is for what purpose

This site is about sharing information. Asking people to "send" you information makes you sound like you couldn't care less about others...

There's the datasheet section where you can ask for documents about a specific piece of hardware, *if* you can't find the information you're looking for by other means, namely Google.

Asking for information about "mobile technology" is like going to a cooking forum and asking for recipes "with sugar in it". :lol: Try to narrow it down a bit.

Everyone's here to help, but help us help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…