Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Molex 0676008001 (SD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Molex Info:
Datasheet

Hey all i wanted to know if there is anyone i mean ANYONE out there who has this part for eagle. My head and arm is killing me and im tired. So i dont want to make it (at least right now) so if anyone has this plese help me out. I ordered 4 a short time ago and it came in today and i noticed i forgot to make the part earlier. I put a link to the part for reference. Thanks in advance.

Its ok if no one has it ill make it tommorow. Its just to save me time and headache :)

the pins 9,1,2,3,4,5,6 are 0.098" exact 2.50mm apart which is close to .1" normal spacing for headers and the other 2 are 1.625mm apart which i can add after the other. Then i just have to make pads. But so tired! lol thanks in advance if anything pops up

Last edited:
Im almost done making it here is a Shot of the Package:
sd-png.24584

Its been made and altered for easy soldering :D

Attachments

• sd.png
    sd.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
im building a SD dev board. In which i will make a tutorial on how to use it and all. Im taking long tho because im gather info and parts and stuff.

I want to make the board and have the schematic and code in the tutorial .

It will be in PDF format.

Here is the finished part. Its about 99% accurate. Even though its a LBR its only 1 part. More parts comming soon .. well as i use them :D

Attachments

• Molex.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back