Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monitor AORUS AD27QD - can psu of monitor trip a breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sew333

Hello. I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. Some time ago when i was sleeping monitor was on. When i woke up all electricity went down. After switching 2 small breakers power back . Pc works fine. But monitor was not turned back. I sended to rma. Here is shop RMA message:
Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client"

Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker then if psu inside monitor, failed?

( somebody said :" possibly there was a power surge that caused it but no way it was the monitor. it is possible what ever did happen killed the monitor though. but it's also possible it only killed the power supply for the monitor )

So monitor psu itself caused that or power surge?

So its possible that psu of monitor tripped breaker then? Also somebody said that i have electricity fault in house. Because 2 small breakers going down ( one for sockets,second for lightning ),not 1.

Hmm?:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back