Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monitor is too bright… Brightness cant be controlled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranatungawk

Hi guys! I’m using a Philips CRT monitor. When I was working on the computer, all of sudden the monitor brightness got changed and now the screen is too bright. The brightness can’t be control with the front side controller!! However the screen contrast can be changed! . After I got this problem, I saw a very bright light appears in the middle of the screen when the monitor is power off. ( just like a camera flash light) .; can you suggest what can be the problem ?

The monitor symmetric diagram is attached herewith. (Monitor Philips 104S.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download)

Monitor : Philips 104E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back