Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monitoring 12v dc motor using parallel port and database system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewingong

Good Sir,
I'm a final year student working on the above project.
I want to monitor the temperature, current, voltage and speed of this motor.
I have design a circuit that will monitor the ON and OFF state of this motor. I need a circuit that'll enable me monitor the temprature, current, voltage and speed of this motor.I know a ADC will come in, but i have never use it practically, and moreover how to interface it to the Computer using the parallel port.
Please i really need help if possible a circuit diagram. The programming will come after but now I have been ask to summit the literature review next week

hi,
This will give you some idea's.:)

Attachments

• MCP3204b.pdf
    36 KB · Views: 253
thanks Eric for the diagram,but i've never use ADC so i don't even no how to configure it.
please i want to measure temperature, vibration and current from the 12v dc motor can u please direct me how to go about it. If you have don't some thing like this in the pass please don't hesistate to give me schematic on that.I have a problem on the clock signal, how do i generate it!. Please i need help. Don't forget i'm using a the parallel port.
Thanks for understanding.
Waiting for ur mail. you can send the diagram through dewingong@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back