monitoring 12v dc motor using parallel port and database system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewingong

Good Sir,
I'm a final year student working on the above project.
I want to monitor the temperature, current, voltage and speed of this motor.
I have design a circuit that will monitor the ON and OFF state of this motor. I need a circuit that'll enable me monitor the temprature, current, voltage and speed of this motor.I know a ADC will come in, but i have never use it practically, and moreover how to interface it to the Computer using the parallel port.
Please i really need help if possible a circuit diagram. The programming will come after but now I have been ask to summit the literature review next week

hi,
This will give you some idea's.

Attachments

• MCP3204b.pdf
    36 KB · Views: 253
thanks Eric for the diagram,but i've never use ADC so i don't even no how to configure it.
please i want to measure temperature, vibration and current from the 12v dc motor can u please direct me how to go about it. If you have don't some thing like this in the pass please don't hesistate to give me schematic on that.I have a problem on the clock signal, how do i generate it!. Please i need help. Don't forget i'm using a the parallel port.
Thanks for understanding.
Waiting for ur mail. you can send the diagram through dewingong@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…