Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi,

Anyone else here watch Monk?

Nope, NCIS and Ghost Adventures are my favorit showes :)
I have seen the previews for it, is it interesting?

That show and more pointedly, that actor annoys the hell out of me. When I see his mug on a tv screen, I either turn away or change channels.

I have watched it a few times, it can be mildly amusing.

His "minder" on the other hand is very easy on the eyes!

JimB

Last edited:
Hi again,

Yes it is a quite funny series and the main character is really funny with his quirks and stuff. His (newer) assistant is quite cute too (Natalie). The other characters are pretty funny too though with the funny stuff they do.

Last edited:
I watch it as the wife is a fan of the show. She has a pile of seasons on DVD. Yes, his assistants are very pleasing to the eyes. I like the humor in the show.

Ron

Okay, no more post after we get an even 10 number of post :)

Hi again,

Well Mike we can see that you watch the show too :)

I like the way they go from drama to comedy and vice versa.

Hello again,

Watch the show...you'll thank me later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back