Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

moron / lazy bloke needing a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Hey. I have been just a little busy with the supporting of mates going through different emotional crisis's over the weekend and havent had the chance to churn out a basic electronics circuit diagram. I was wondering if you knew any places online where I chould get free diagrams for basic circuits. Id be even more grateful if you were to post up an old project you did. ahhh.... I sound like a cheapskate, but it is needed rather urgently.
Some of you will say "dont be a *******. go to the shop and get some yourself" but im afraid my knee is all gross and infected. Iv just gotten back from the doctors and am currently stressing out at uni :?
Any help would be awesome.

hah. Scratch that. I didnt see the entire forum dedicated to such things. Sorry folks. Im a moron :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back