Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motion sensitive led circuit aka led coffee table

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregted1

Just saw a cool led motion sensitive coffee table on youtube and want to make one.
I am average at electronics but have not any experience with pic controllers if this is needed.
Any help appreciated.
Greg.

Last edited:
Welcome, Greg! Sorry you haven't gotten any replies yet. I was just looking through some old posts and found yours, without any replies :(
Anyway, rcane (a member on this forum) has asked the same question. Here is the thread:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/motion-activated-led-artwork.113984/

I'm hoping you can get the information you need from this thread!
Once again, I apologize sincerely for what must seem like neglect on the forum's part. I wish you the best of luck on this project, and keep posting!
Sincerely,
Der Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back