Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

motor reversing problem in pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

esconele

hello,
i'm controlling 3-phase induction motor using pic18f452 for this i want to rotate motor in both direction but its running in same direction even if i interchange 2 phases R and B through software. anyone can help me
thank you

motor reversing problem

thank you,
i want to rum 3-phase induction motor using pic18f452 for that i'm using 2110 driver Ic to generate 440v.i generated 6 square wave pulses and these pulses are given to driver Ic which are filtered and output of this is given to motor R,Y,B,~R,~y and ~B motor is running successfully but how to change its direction because i want to compare voltages in both diraction forward and reverse and then motor will continuously run in low voltage direction.i'm using PORTD lower 6 bits for pulses.and rotating these bits in timerisr routine for required frequency and phase shift.

assuming that you're using something similar to what was posted in This Thread.

I.E.
Code:
; initialise the variable to have 3 bits set.
                movlw   b'00111000'
                movwf   Phase

; in your ISR rotate the variable like this.
                rrf     Phase,F
                bcf     Phase,7
                btfsc   STATUS,C
                bsf     Phase,5
;After the above shift, bit 5 will be the red phase, bit 3 will be blue and bit 1 will be yellow.

You can reverse it by doing the following.
Code:
; in your ISR rotate the variable like this.
                bcf     STATUS,C
                rlf     Phase,F
                btfsc   Phase,6
                bsf     Phase,0
                bcf     Phase,6
;After the above shift, bit 5 will be the red phase, bit 3 will be blue and bit 1 will be yellow.

HTH

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back